You can be whoever you want to be. Just remember, what's important is what's under the skin.

THINGS THAT BOTHERS ME ARE SHOWN BELOW :)

My photo
I'll write here as soon as I can think of something that is about myself.

Saturday, June 25, 2011

Papa's Girl


Last week, June 19, was Father's day. As a ...

I surprised my father by cooking something for him. Well, actually, I really don't how to cook. But with the extra hand of our helper I decided to make this.
It is made of ground pork and had been mixed with spices to make it taste good, and then I formed it to letters and it looks like this...


It says: I LOVE YOU PA.

2 comments:

  1. nice2, atleast you did your best dba? but i guess your best wasnt good enough. hahaha..

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha. mean Rufus! i did my best ka huh, well thanks to our helper :)) I just did the cooking thingy :) sweet sah?

    ReplyDelete