You can be whoever you want to be. Just remember, what's important is what's under the skin.

THINGS THAT BOTHERS ME ARE SHOWN BELOW :)

My photo
I'll write here as soon as I can think of something that is about myself.

Saturday, June 25, 2011

The 3 ADEEKS!

 A picture captured with CRAZINESSS, LOVE and HAPPINESS.

THE 3 ADEEKS!


My 2 Adeeks:


 Lebene Santiago: (center)
*the one who is good in fooling people by wearing her glasses. 
P.S it really has grades though :)
*loves eating CHEETOS and doesn't love MILK
*the SUPER EGO in the group




Ericka Bernal: (center)
*always absent in the class but got good grades grades... i really don't know---
WHY SHE'S THAT SMART  (>.<) 
*loves eating oatmeal with hot water and floating ice cubes on it
(sounds really ridiculous)
*the ID in the group



Kathryn Jane Aton: (center)
---------
just let them speak for me :)
P.S: I'm the EGO... lol

No comments:

Post a Comment